Saturday, April 4, 2009

2 Months

Benji has changed so much in the last month. He is slowly molting out of his newborn skin ( literally and figuratively!). He goes to the doctor next week so there are no stats to share, yet. We can tell you that he wakes up when you put him down still (fun times!). He loves to be moving and when you hold him he likes to stand in your lap not sit (he's been doing this since his 2nd week home). We suspect that he has Jeffrey's inability to sit and will bypass crawling and go straight to walking by 4 months! In all seriousness we love having him around and he gives us so much joy.









5 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see him.

Mary said...

Benji is so sweet! And getting so big! I love him!

Ambie T. said...

OMGosh, Benji is so cute! You and Jeff do great work. I hope all is well and I think about you every time I put my earrings on!

Hugs!

kim. said...

i love his little smile...

Lizzardo said...

He is so cute!! The sleeping pictures are always so deceiving. Although, if he is anything like Jeff, I'm sure he must be an angle.

We miss you guys!