Thursday, October 9, 2008

Autumn Overflowing

This spring when all the flowers came up we discovered that all we had in the flower bed were mums and some evergreen shrubs. I planted some annuals and some cuttings from my mother-in-law. We were really just waiting for September when the garden would begin to bloom. Well here it is! Most of them have toppled over because of their size ( I am talking waist high folks!) and we will definitely stake them next year.The back... It was pretty with the light and I don't think the picture does it justice.
Duke came to visit on his way home from working in Canada.

The Belly... (and huge pants that won't stay up! What's new I guess?)
Some decor for THE holiday (no not Halloween silly, my birthday!)

1 comment:

kim. said...

i still want to see the belly up close!!